Payment Instructions and Fees Information
Methods of Payment
Bebe Ballet accepts the following methods of payment:
Ezi Debit Cash Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard Bank Deposit
Paying via Internet transfer/Bank Deposit
If you choose to pay electronically please remember that internet transfers can take a few days to come through to our bank account. Payments will need to be made 3 business days prior to the due date in order for payments to be received in time. When making fees the reference must the Invoice Number.
Bank Account details: Account: Bebe Ballet
BSB: 484 799
Acc #: 453 376 958
Reference: Invoice Number
Families who have children attend 3 or more classes per week will attract a 3% discount on their term fees. There is no discount on Exam classes or 15 minute Tap Classes.
An $15 Administration Fee will be added to your account if fees are not received by the due date (prior to the term commencing). A $15 administration fee will be added to your account if fees are outstanding by week 5 of the term. A $15 administration fee will be added to your account if fees are outstanding by the end of term. At the end of the term outstanding fees will be sent to a Debt Collector. Students will not be allowed to commence a new term of classes until outstanding fees have been paid.
Casual Classes / Trial Classes
Casual Classes are available for $15 per class and are only available if there is enough room in a class or if a child is trying a Bebe Ballet class for the first time.
4 week Trial Pack – Twirltime Classes only
Twirltime children have the option of paying for a $50 – 4 week trial. This is suitable if you are unsure whether your child will like our classes. Classes must be completed within this 4 week period. Should your child be away during one lesson it is up to the carer to arrange a make up class during the 4 week period. After this trial, you have the option to pay out the remainder of fees or ceasing classes. The balance must be received by the end of week 5. This 4 week trial package is for children’s first term of Bebe Ballet only.
If you are having difficulties paying your account please contact us prior to the due date of your arinvoice to arrange a payment schedule.
Important notes to remember
* Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Amendments will be made in the case of prolonged illness or other exceptional circumstances.
* Notice of cessation of classes must be in writing. If this should occur prior to the end of term, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Should a family withdraw prior to the term commencing, Term fees will be refunded by bank transfer less a $22 administration charge. Families may elect to receive a 100% credit to their dance account instead, to be used on dance tuition, within 6 months. No refunds or credits will be given once the term commences.
* Each location has dancewear that is available for purchase. By allowing your child to wear an item that is for sale, carers must purchase the item. Payments must be made when items are taken. Should payment not be made at this time an admin fee of $15 will be placed onto your account.
* Notice of cessation of classes must be in writing or via email. If this should occur prior to the end of term, fees are non-refundable.
* Should Bebe Ballet have to cancel a one off class and give less than 24 hours notice, eg staff illness, an alternate class or a credit will be placed on your Bebe Ballet account. This amount can be used for purchases of dancewear or class fees. This amount will not be refunded into your bank account.
* Should Bebe Ballet have to cancel/merge classes and give more than 24 hours notice, an alternate class will be arranged or families can choose to arrange an alternate class. There will be no credits given for a cancelled/merged class if Bebe Ballet has given more than 24 hours notice.
* Classes with low numbers will have the option to either merge with another class, move into an alternative class or pay a levy to help assist with the running of the class.
* Classes cancelled due to insufficient enrolment will have the balance of fees refunded by bank transfer.
* A credit will remain in your Bebe Ballet Account for no longer than 6 months.
* If paying via direct deposit please make the payment three days prior to the due date to allow the payment to be received by the correct date.
* If fees are outstanding students may not be allowed to return the following term.
* Term Fees are DUE before the term starts.
* Tap fees are $25 per term. Tap fees are not pro ratered.
* $15 per class MUST be paid as a deposit for Term 1 classes in order to secure enrolment. This deposit goes towards your child's Term 1 fees. This deposit is non transferrable and non refundable.
* Children are unable to perform or attend exams if fees are not up to date.
Bebe Ballet also offers Pre Level Exams for $55 in Soloist and Primary level classes. Grade 1 Exams are $69.
Soloist exams will be held in November. Primary and Grade 1 exams will be held in May/June.
Bebe Ballet Term Fees
Duration of classes
40/45 minute class per week
15 minute tap class per week