Fee Policy and How to Pay
Bebe Ballet Term Fees
40/45 minute class - $129 per term
15 minute tap class - $29 per term
Methods of Payment
Bebe Ballet accepts the following methods of payment:
Ezi Debit Cash Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard Bank Deposit
Paying via Internet transfer/Bank Deposit
If you choose to pay fees electronically please remember that internet transfers can take a few days to come through to our bank account. Payments will need to be made 3 business days prior to the due date in order for payments to be received on time. When paying invoices please use the Invoice Number as the reference.
Bank Account details:
Account: Bebe Ballet
BSB: 484 799
Acc #: 453 376 958
Reference: Invoice Number
Families who have siblings attend 3 or more classes per week will attract a 3% discount on their term fees. There are no discounts on Exam classes, 15 minute Tap Classes or Performance Opportunities.
A $15 Administration Fee will be added to your account if fees are not received by the due date. Term fees are due prior to the term commencing.
An additional $15 administration fee will be added to your account if fees are outstanding by week 5 of the term.
A final $15 administration fee will be added to your account if fees are outstanding by the end of term.
At the end of the term outstanding fees will be sent to a Debt Collector.
Students will not be allowed to commence a new term of classes until outstanding fees have been paid.
Casual Classes / Trial Classes
Casual Classes/trial classes are available for $15 per class and are only available if there is enough room in a class. We do not allow casual or trial classes to occur if the class is full.
4 week Trial Pack – Twirltime Classes only
We recommend Twirltime children start with a 4 week trial of $60. This is suitable if you are unsure whether your child will like our classes. Classes must be completed within this 4 week period. Should your child miss a lesson it is up to the parent/caregiver to arrange a catch up class during the 4 week period. After this trial, you have the option to pay out the remainder of the term fees or cease classes. Should your child wish to continue our classes, the balance must be received by the end of the 5th week of classes. This 4 week trial package is for children’s first term of Bebe Ballet only.
Payment through EziDebit
Bebe Ballet offers direct deposit and online credit card payments through EziDebit. These transactions will be displayed on your credit card statement as "EziDebit" or "EziBebe". Should you authorise your bank to then decline the transaction, a $44 admin fee will be charged to your Bebe Ballet Account. This is the admin fee we receive from EziDebit should you cancel the payment.
If you are having difficulties paying your account please contact us prior to the due date of your invoice to arrange a payment schedule. A minimum deposit of 25% will be required before the due date to secure the payment plan.
Important notes to remember
* Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Amendments will be made in the case of prolonged illness or other exceptional circumstances.
* Notice of cessation of classes must be in writing. If this should occur prior to the end of term, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Should a family withdraw prior to the term commencing, Term fees will be refunded by bank transfer less a $22 administration charge. Families may elect to receive a 100% credit to their dance account instead, to be used on dance tuition, within 6 months. No refunds or credits will be given once the term commences.
* Each location has dancewear that is available for purchase. By allowing your child to wear an item that is for sale, carers must purchase the item. Payments must be made when items are taken. Should payment not be made at this time an admin fee of $15 will be placed onto your account.
* Classes with low numbers will have the option to either merge with another class, move into an alternative class or pay a levy to help assist with the running of the class.
* Classes cancelled due to insufficient enrolment will have the balance of fees refunded by bank transfer.
* If paying via direct deposit please make the payment three days prior to the due date to allow the payment to be received by the due date. To ensure that we correctly apply your payment please use the Invoice Number as the payment reference.
* If fees are outstanding students may not be allowed to return the following term.
* Term Fees are DUE before the term starts.
* Tap fees are $29 per term. Tap fees are not pro ratered.
* $15 per class MUST be paid as a deposit per class for Term 1, 2019 classes in order to secure enrolment. This deposit goes towards your child's Term 1 fees. This deposit is non transferrable and non refundable.
* Children are unable to perform or attend exams if fees are not up to date.
Bebe Ballet also offers Pre Level Exams for $63 in Soloist and Primary level classes. Grade 1 Exams are $73.
Soloist exams will be held in November. Primary and Grade 1 exams will be held in May/June.